Monday, May 10, 2010

Nicholas Christakis: The hidden influence of social networks | Video on TED.com

I love TED Talks. It always gives me something to think about, wonder, contemplate and ultimately incorporate into my being. This one is especially telling as our "social networks" have become increasingly virtual and not actual. Yet the ties, at least in my experience, are no less important, influential and necessary to the health and happiness of our being. Enjoy.

And thank you for being part of my network. I know I am better for it.


Nicholas Christakis: The hidden influence of social networks | Video on TED.com

1 comment:

Bridgete said...

I went to a Women's Bar Assoc. event a while ago called "what they didn't teach you in law school" and one of the sections was all about social networking NOW. It was really useful to discuss how it works (and how it DOESN'T work) to help further the practice of law. =)